11 March, 2016

a bus window view on rural Ireland

We left Moville yesterday and caught the bus to begin the trip back to Killybegs.  These photos were taken from my window seat, some have reflections but overall I like them.  It's better than not taking them and I can live with that :)

All of the photos are from our ride from Moville to Letterkenny which was about 1 1/2 hour ride.  Lots of stops, most of the people who were picked up were going to Letterkenny Institute of Technology.    









6 comments:

  1. The steepness of some of these hills catches my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful countryside! I don't mind the reflections. You are right, it is better to take the pictures from the bus because sometimes it is surprising how good they turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pleasant views of rural Ireland. Your bus windows are much cleaner than those around here at this time of year - last week I could hardly see when I'd reached my stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those for top photos underscore the reputation of the green isle; beautiful greenery.

    ReplyDelete